So, as I sit here, slowly working my way through a slice of these brownies and binge-watching This Is Us (omg Milo Ventimigliaaaaaa), and well, really trying to stay zen about the upcoming busy period at work... I thought, let me lose myself in this for a bit. Here you go, a super easy, super rewarding recipe for Raspberry Sea Salt Brownies. Don't skimp on the sea salt, trust me on this.
Raspberry Sea Salt Brownies
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- 100g milk chocolate, chopped
- 240g unsalted butter
- 2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 170g fresh raspberries
- 1/2 tsp sea salt flakes (for sprinkling)
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line an 8x8 inch baking tin with parchment paper
- Melt the chocolates and butter together, either in the microwave or in a double boiler. Once melted, remove from heat (if over a boiler), and stir in the sugar until just wet
- Whisk in the eggs and then sift in the flour, sea salt and cocoa powder and fold until just combined
- Fold half of the fresh raspberries into the batter, then pour into the prepared tin and scatter the remaining raspberries on top. Sprinkle the 1/2 tsp sea salt on top and bake for 60 minutes.